Blog Archive

Monday, January 4, 2016

What does yoga mean to me? Chapter 4 - Ex Lion Tamer

Up until this point, my life had been for the most part idyllic. The safety net of living in a small town with the support of friends and family, young and always healthy, and most importantly living a life of privilege. My family never had a lot of money but I never wanted for anything, and as a young adult I always got what I needed when I needed it. I played sports, hiked, skied, dated pretty girls and never had to deal with hardship or hurdles of any consequence.
I could never have known just how much that was about to change as I prepared to move away for the first time, and just how far at sea I would find myself in a few short years. For now, it just felt like another adventure I would succeed at.

Whitefish September 1993
Whitefish September 1993



"Ex Lion Tamer" Wire


There's a great danger, For the loneliest ranger of all, No silver bullets, Tonto's split the scene.

Next week will solve your problems, But now, Fish fingers all in a line, And all the milk bottles stand empty, Stay glued to your T.V. set.

There's a great danger, At hand most caped crusader of all, No cloak of justice, Robin's flown the nest.

Next week will solve your problems, But now, Fish fingers all in a line, And all the milk bottles stand empty, Stay glued to your T.V. set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews